Apeiront believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a considerate cancellation policy. We, as a merchant, provide a service that comes in the form of services. As such, our offering is not a tangible product that can be returned for a refund. It can be used immediately upon receipt; there is no product to return.
- Apeiront undertakes all projects under the purview of Milestones that dictate the direction / road-map followed by the project.
- All Web Design/ Development/ Applications are carried out and accepted upon a complete analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to make sure that teams have complete understanding of the work needed to be done, elimination possibilities of a project cancellation / reversal / dispute.
- Since Apeiront and the Clientele realize that there is work involved in achieving every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work already completed.
- Apeiront makes sure that in case of a project termination on a mutual basis, the client has control of all the work done till that date and the money, if paid for further development, is returned.
- Apeiront also respects a decision made by a client to works with a different provider within 48 hours of the project initiation. In such a scenario Apeiront would refund the amount for the project that has been paid till date.
- No cancellations are entertained for those Services that the Apeiront marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Development Services and Consulting – if the services opted by you are T&M (Time & Material) based services or Hire Dedicated Developer service, these are non-refundable.
All cancellation requests must be submitted to Project Management Office (PMO) of Apeiront. You may submit your cancellation requests by e-mail. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our Project Management Office.
- We take minimum 2 weeks to process the cancelation request.
- Cancellation of project is based on service level agreement, as agreed with you while starting the project.
- Once project is released for beta delivery, cannot be canceled.
- In event of cancelation of project mutually decided between you & Apeiront, you have to pay for efforts invested in project up to date of cancellation.
- Source Code, Design or any other material related to project will not be delivered if payment is not settled by you.
We are in service business and doesn’t have tangible item to deliver. So there is no chance of missing or misplacement of any item. Our deliverables are in form of designs file, software code & complied application. These deliverable are delivered to you in form of electronic files using our collaboration tool or email. Thereafter you have to save a copy of delivered electronic files on your server or on any storage media. Up-to 30 days from delivery date Apeiront can re-deliver the electronic files to you, thereafter Apeiront doesn’t owe the responsibility.